Potential Recruit: 'Andrew'

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:34 pm

well, I remember he gets put on my iggy list a lot, for the afk spamming.

the fact he's in exar kun with imphl is a good sign, at least it shows that they still get along with him even though he's not in their guild anymore and hints at an amicable separation.

My concern with his afk rare loot selling is how it will upset other guild members who will lose lottery rolls on special loot only to see him afk selling something which they probably really needed for their characters. That could turn really ugly, and we're just getting over the last spate of constant jealousy and bickering over loot now.

On that note, I'm just very hesitant to guild anyone who shows a level of greediness so high that they will annoy other players over it (spam) to make a quick credit.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Lol, well turns out IMPHL was impressed with 'Andrew's performance during the Exar Kun heroic, that they want to recruit him into their guild.

Quite a shame.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:07 am

well there is one potenial crisis avoided
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:40 am

LexxYovel wrote:Lol, well turns out IMPHL was impressed with 'Andrew's performance during the Exar Kun heroic, that they want to recruit him into their guild.

Quite a shame.

Considering the outburst I noticed in guild chat by a few folks the other night, I'm glad Andrew went elsewhere. Seems like there were a few other people who really didn't like him. I don't even know what caused the outburst, but I looked up and saw a few "I hate Andrew" remarks and figured it was good he's with someone else.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Barney

Post by Barney » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 am

DarkAchilles complained because he saw 'Andrew' at the base bust. Back from when 'Andrew' was in RID, he bought a pet and some armor on credit with DA, and never actually paid him the money owed. DA was mad because he'd sent tells to 'Andrew' asking for the money owed him and 'Andrew' just ignored him then left the base bust lol

I think it's really funny, if the guy has all that junk loot he's constantly spamming about, that he's "skipped out" as it was put in guild chat, on paying a guild member money owed.

Yeah potential problem avoided rofl.

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Saw Andrew with an XFOR tag last night. No reguilding in R.I.D, end of story, case closed, thread dead :twisted:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:36 pm

I guess IMPHL turned down his application lol.