Astocia Leaving RID

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney

Post by Barney » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:47 pm

If he really were, then he would not keep grouping with his old pals like Bro'lyk and continuing the smack talking in their groups.

I don't know. The boy REALLY seemed the most concerned about wanting to stay in RID. That does impress me. I'm just not sure if we'll be able to bring him up or he'll just bring our younger members right down in the gutter with him.

I'd LIKE to give him a chance. As I said before, the Astocia thing, was in a private group that wasn't even full of just RID people. I can't fault him for using terminology like "loot-whore" and "ninja looter" I question Astocia and her friend's rolls in looting too in previous groups, and I also use strong language in the game.

I think, even though we can't in fairness discipline him over loot in a private pick up group, we should at least let him know we're not happy with how he talked to a guild member, and would like it if he made more effort toward being a lot more polite to other guild members or we WILL have to kick him.

Personally, I think we should tell him outright we know he's Geedo. If we keep him, and tell him, his reaction most likely will be to be grateful that with his reputation we're giving him a chance, and it gives a lot more weight to our warnings of look, we know who you are, and why you did this, and we'll give you a chance, but we don't want to hear ANY more problems about you and other guild members k?

If we're kicking him, then letting him know we think he's Geedo and don't want our guild associated with his reputation gives a lot more credibility and justice to the action of kicking him than the issue over Astocia does.

If it's possible, I'd really like to be part of the group that talks to him about knowing he's Geedo, if we decide to go that far.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:34 am

If we tell him, I'd like to be part of that group as well.

Barney

Post by Barney » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:45 am

Lol.

I just started a conversation with him just to try to get to know his motivations for wanting to be in RID, didn't even ask him any questions or anything about his alt, and he volunteered the information. Apparently Jonem's been running around telling EVERYONE that he told Xoseh 'Aresius' was Geedo's alt.

So 'Aresius' openly admitted to me in a tell that he is Geedo. He says he's trying to get a fresh start and is mostly afraid of drama over it, and doesn't want to start drama and will leave the guild rather than get involved in more of it.

I have screenshots of the conversations but they got all tiny, I'm posting it here but hopefully can try to make them bigger, I had so many other personal tells in the middle of it that I did a lot of cut and pasting so that could by why it got all tiny. I'm a noob lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:40 am

Lol! Nice picture of blurred text you have there Barney :P

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:00 am

If he is sincere about what he wants to do, then all the power to him. I can understand why he would want to mend a bad reputation or forget it all together. I'm just curious what the rest of the guild might think now that they all apperently know who he is. I swear, there is more gossip in this guild some days than in a group of high school cheerleaders at lunch...

I think if he is sincere and hopes to forget everything, then he deserves the chance to do so. Hopefully the rest of the guild will see this as well. One thing is for sure, we all need to be unanimous on this decision as if we are not it will only disrupt the guild even more.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Barney

Post by Barney » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am

I swear to god the rumors about me and that dewback are totally untrue!

Here, I gave up trying to make it all one file and saved them all separately as 8 of them grrrr. Lotta blacked out text, you do NOT want to know the hot naughty things that allykitten and I talk about.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

I think it should be kept within the ranks of the Officers. No one else needs to know, or else this might turn into a bad situation quickly if enough people dislike him. (And I'm sure they do)

If he wants a chance at redemption, I'll give it to him, mind I wont be watching him lightly.

Barney

Post by Barney » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 am

I'm afraid if Jonem's wandering all over the place telling people he told us that 'Aresius' is Geedo then yeah. It's not gonna stay with the officers for long, Xoseh.

I am not too worried about what other people will think. If we decide to give him a second chance on Aresius that's our choice, and it's not like we won't be watching him and demanding good behavior from him.

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Post by Amaroo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:20 am

Barney wrote:I swear to god the rumors about me and that dewback are totally untrue!

you do NOT want to know the hot naughty things that allykitten and I talk about.

Some of us might :twisted:

As for keeping him in guild, I can't really give an opinion on this matter as I have had VERY limited run ins with said member. Although, my first impression of him was not a cordial one, but that could be due to the fact that I was not in one of my best moods and most people were getting on my nerves :roll:

If he is sincere in changing his past ways and not "rock the boat" too much, than I have no problems with them staying. Only time and the persons actions can tell if that will be the case.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm with Barney and Amaroo on this. Perhaps we need to mention something to Jonem about just shutting his trap and give geedo his chance?
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 pm

I'll talk to Jonem. If he doesnt listen to me, Lexx will deal with him. :p

Barney

Post by Barney » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm just waiting on Erougn to read all this and lose his top :twisted: