Concerns over 'Aresius'

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney
Concerns over 'Aresius'

Post by Barney » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Just a heads-up that I see a point of potential trouble.

I've been approached by three separate people who have concerns about 'Aresius' being guilded.

I don't know anything about it.

I'm not going to spread and repeat rumors and allegations against him as a player from things in the long dead past. I've had or heard of no actual problems with him at all.

I AM starting this thread because I just want you all to know that I have received the complaints, which is the only actual fact worth sharing lol.

When did *I* become everyone's Confessor and the Gestapo? I swear it's like I'm running my spy network inside RID all over again....

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:46 pm

I haven't heard anything about this yet.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Amaroo
Staff Corporal

Re: Concerns over 'Aresius'

Post by Amaroo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Barney wrote:When did *I* become everyone's Confessor and the Gestapo? I swear it's like I'm running my spy network inside RID all over again....

The day you joined R.I.D. :lol:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 pm

yea, I haven't heard anything about this either. We had no problems or complaints the time he ran tusken with us before he joined the guild.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Barney

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Yup! And that's what I'm hoping for, no problems or complaints. Any concerns I've heard so far are based on issues from the past. I'm hoping people will just let him have his chance and leave it alone.

The three people who contacted me, I told them all the same thing, if they REALLY have an issue tell Lexx about it, otherwise standard same-old, if something comes up they can screenshot it and talk to an officer.

/shrug nothing here to worry about, I'm just making the statement that people were concerned over his inclusion in the guild, just in case anything does come up.