Which topic?

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
Which topic?

Post by Santos » Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Alright, here's two concepts for my next animation project, in which we have to incorporate a crotchety old man, some hand lotion, a small town, and a shadowy figure:

3) Mine is Santa is under witness protection after snitching out an elf for selling drugs under the cover of a hand lotion company. After he sees a billboard for the same lotion, he decides it's time to cut the bullshit and take down the company once and for all, and does so with Santa-style magic and large artillery.

2) The other guy, who ended up in our group because it was him and his partner or two lazy assholes who did the last project using flash instead of nuke, and still did a horrible job, proposed that we have his Asian ex-girlfriend playing with a penguin, which proceeds to sprout a propeller on his head, which he called a helicopter (how did he even get into my school?), then would fly away and back on the ground there would be some hand lotion and a crotchety old man.

3) In an attempt to please everyone, we ended up with his asian ex-girlfriend and a penguin wreaking havoc on the company that was supposed to be taken down by a gun-toting Santa, only she does so by accident, as the penguin proceeds to violently tear apart the guards, until the girl finds a "shiny" button which causes the facility to self destruct.

So which concept should I force the group to go with, 1,2, or 3?

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Thu May 07, 2009 12:33 am

Santa!

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu May 07, 2009 4:31 am

How about Santa uses his artillery to blow the hell out of that guy's ex-girlfriend and the penguin, then rapes the guy who wanted the helicopter head penguin, using the hand lotion as lube? Maybe he would get the point then :p