Fallout 3 is AWESOME!

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Fallout 3 is AWESOME!

Post by Arev » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:25 pm

I got Fallout 3 for Christmas and it's awesome...totally effing awesome. Couple things: 1. The VATS combat system is really, really cool. 2. Why is there a prostitute in every city/settlement?

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:29 pm

i'll have to check that game out....when it drops in price...i'm hooked on Fable II. XD
Apathy is Death.

Ysiermo
Staff Corporal

Post by Ysiermo » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:45 am

Yeah it is awesome.

Now that the Editor has been released, theres going to be some interesting mods coming out.

Sucks that cant get mods for 360 or ps3 versions.
Of course thats the exact reason i went for PC version.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Yeah I got it for PS3 and love it! I don't think I'm near finishing it yet but I'm well into the game. Only thing I don't like about it is that you never end up getting a vehicle of any kind like you do in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (horse), though at some point I think you get a dog that follows you around. And if it weren't for so many other awesome games coming out I'd have finished it by now, but anyway, enjoy the game!

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I just beat it on my 360 - great game, although the ending is a bit short. Not being able to mod the 360 version does suck, however I'm a huge Fallout fan so I will probably buy the PC version later. I was thinking of doing a companion mod, since I have a nice microphone I could do some voice acting.