my absense from vent last two days

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

d'avid
my absense from vent last two days

Post by d'avid » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm

i do apoligise for my absense i know i have complained that only a few use it and then i dont but thats due to a slight hicup with my 360 wireless pc adapter and been grinding my traders up ( boring as hell but i got one left to do)

now that being said im paying for ten slots its my sincere wish that i will have to pay for 20 soon if people get into the habbit of logging into vent then loading swg this will soon be a reality (and renember if its empty dont log out if everyone does that it will always be empty :) )

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:18 am

Check out this link, I used them as my server host once before, and had no problems. Also, not sure about everybody else, but I have problems with Vent, but none with TS. Might consider that.

d'avid

Post by d'avid » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:14 pm

tis not a problem with the host but with my hardware

the ent host im paying for is considered one of the best and im now paid for the year so we shant be swapping to another host lol

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Teamspeak has horrible quality compared to Vent

Derine

Post by Derine » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey we have a vent server now? lol or did i miss somthin. If we do then send me the info

caklo

Post by caklo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:00 pm

there was like 10 mails about it lol

Derine

Post by Derine » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:28 pm

yeah i havn't been online... So its kinda hard for me to get the info. But now tht i logged on. I logged me off and keeps saying server loading