The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:40 am

you know wat i find stupid.. in the packet were it tells you the "bad" actions and the different penalties ... like call to paretns and sht...

a stinkbomb is considered a level 2 weapon, and a SHOTGUN! is a lvl 1
0-0

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:28 pm

Dragonus wrote:you know wat i find stupid.. in the packet were it tells you the "bad" actions and the different penalties ... like call to paretns and sht...

a stinkbomb is considered a level 2 weapon, and a SHOTGUN! is a lvl 1
0-0

maybe its a reversed tier system, so 1 is the highest, then 2 and then 3.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:16 pm

I don't think we ever had a classification system. If it could cut you, put a hole in you, or leaves a welt it is likely something that will get you suspended or expelled. I didn't know we needed a classification system...

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:19 pm

no believe me its from 1 being lowest to 3 highest .. i had the dean explain this to me

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:20 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:I don't think we ever had a classification system. If it could cut you, put a hole in you, or leaves a welt it is likely something that will get you suspended or expelled. I didn't know we needed a classification system...

well in nyc we do.. each year we get the book thing so we kno wat will happen if we do a certain thing

srry for double

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:46 pm

Are adults so stupid as to asssume that kids are so naive that they do not know the difference between what items can harm a person and what can't or are kids really that stupid now-a-days? Better yet, how does a stinkbomb become more dangerous than a shotgun?!?!?! Please, a stinkbomb is as about as dangerous as an old man's ass after eating a bowl of chili...

OK, I'm done ranting for now...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:59 pm

stink bomb, an old guy after eating a bowl of chili, my dad anytime sme thing...

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:42 am

Kurke were you in the BA class in school?? :P

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:18 pm

and soo ends another disccusion ... wat will be our next topic?

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:29 pm

Final Fantasy!
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:31 pm

well let's see there's FF IV.. FF VI... FF VIII sucked.. FF IX's story went in too many directions.. my favourite overall though is FF IV

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:34 pm

WTF VII was the best you cant test sqaul and his gunblade and zell was just funny as hell.

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:42 pm

I couldn't get into VIII's characters and battle system.. for new games I am looking forward to FFIII on the DS.. it'll be nice to play an old school FF game with updated graphics and other added goodies

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:58 pm

pfft.. i only tried FFX and never even beat it.. i even tried FF online and got bored after 5 min.. never even had a fight with monster .. too much story behind it

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:13 pm

That's kinda why I like the old school FF games.. the stories aren't convoluted messes, the combat is simple but addictive and there were designated classes, every character could not learn spells or summon monsters or learn all the same attacks.. there was more diversion