The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:36 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Sorry to double post but why do I suddenly feel like everyone here hates me and wants me to go away?

do you really want me to answer that?
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:09 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:Sorry to double post but why do I suddenly feel like everyone here hates me and wants me to go away?

Because you won't shut up...

Oh yeah, I'm deleting your first post since it is pointless and will eliminate the double post.

Everyones in a bad mood I'm almost in a bad mood cause I can't open this bag of circus peanuts I've been at it for 1/2 an hour!!!!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:24 pm

Ok countinued from behind enemy lines thread offtopic conversation...

I woul'd get a job for my grandpa helping keep this building clean but I doubt that'll happen...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:42 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:

Because you won't shut up...

Oh yeah, I'm deleting your first post since it is pointless and will eliminate the double post.

Everyones in a bad mood I'm almost in a bad mood cause I can't open this bag of circus peanuts I've been at it for 1/2 an hour!!!!

Try scissors...

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:22 pm

Scissors are for noobs kurke. Didnt you hear they got banned since they werent "Star-warsy" and "iconic" enough? Now bag opener is a starting profession, so everyone can open their own bag of peanuts without scissors.
Last edited by Santos on Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:44 pm

OK...

Try your teeth...

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:23 pm

The main problem with bag opening is usually that you already tried using your teeth, so its too wet to open with your hands. Waucod, if theyre peanuts, theres probably one of those tearable corners.

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:37 pm

Usually the best way to open any bag is to pinch the sides of the bag with both your hands and pull outward. This usually prevents the contents from spilling out onto the floor as well.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Lightsaber.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:31 pm

yeah like 30 seconds after I posted that I got up and tried to open it and I did so I was happy and I had circus peanuts not peanuts!!!!!!!! they were kind of hard though...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:50 pm

Waucod, what did I tell you about double-posting?

DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

I'm sick and tired of your immature spam posts. Grow the fuck up already. Please, give me a reson to delete all of your posts for the past 30 days. I'm begging you, just give me one reason to do it!

OK, now that I'm done freaking out...

Consider this your final warning. Keep the posts relevant and avoid the double posts or I'll delete your posts from the past 30 days. Yes, I will do it. Why? Because no matter how hard I try to make you follow the simple rules we have here, you can't for some reason. How hard is it to post something relevant in each thread? OK, I admit we ALL do it from time to time, but it seems like every post you make is for some dumb ass comment that bears no relevance to the parent post. Why can't you avoid double-posting? I mean, I even let double-posts slide in a lot of cases. But you manage to double post for no other reason than to say your keyboard is fucked up... Not to mention it's pretty bad when someone besides me complains about your posting habits.

Waucod, you're a nice kid. I enjoy having you these forums, but you're driving a few of us nuts. I'll never kcik you out of these forums or ask that you leave. You're a part of RID no matter how long ago you played. But damnit, follow the fucking rules!!!

OK, I'm done yelling and screaming (and possibly overreacting)... As for my threat to delete your past 30 days worth of posts, I'll let you decide how serious I was...

Back to our discussion about bags...

With all this discussion about bags/wrappers being hard to open, you know there's a condom joke waiting to be said...

:P

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Re: The GAT Thread

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:For the sake of keeping all the other threads on topic, I present to you the General Any Topic Thread. Here's the rules:

-Post on any topic you like within this thread
-No spamming
-No flamming
-No double-posting
-No cheap posts to just increase your post count
-Keep the topics tasteful

If you break the rules, your post will be deleted. Break them repeatedly, and I'll stick you in a corner and put a dunce cap on your head. (Oh yeah, I'll also have Lexx ban your username until you've learned your lesson)

Also, all other off-topic threads will be locked/deleted from here on out. Off-topic posts in threads will be deleted. Threads will be split where appropriate. So, keep the other threads on topic and feel free to go anywhere with this one.

Kurke the name of this thread is the general any topic thread so we can talk about any topic I can't possibly go off topic the only thing I could see you being upset about is the double posting and I think not sure but think that the other post was yesterday... and anyways at least I didn't start a thread complaining about my keyboard...

on a side note I just pwned my little brother at Halo2 (yes I know it doesn't meen much) and after every kill I teabagged him!!!!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:43 pm

I'm not complaining about spam in the GAT (although it would be nice if GAT posts had some kind of point to them), it's the spam elsewhere.

By the way, kudos on teabagging your brother in Halo.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:50 pm

yeah it was like 30 to 5 before he quit lol and his kills he was in a vehicle and I was on foot with a battle rifle and a sniper rifle (which I'm not that good with but battle rifle is my best weapon and I pwned he was like what are you doing to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:04 pm

Play the SWAT variant. You'll get your ass kicked or you will murder him a thousand times over.