Website Opinions

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 am

telemchus wrote:Changing the hexagons is good, I just meant to change the arrangement/pictures rather than the entire theme.

I will. I just wanted some placeholders for a few of the pages to make sure the navigation was working. I've never used an iFrame before, so I wanted to make sure all of the links were pointing to the correct spots. So for placeholder pages I just stuck the same graphic on all of them and added a little text. I'll change it all down the road.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Jonem
Master Sergeant

Post by Jonem » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:13 am

I dunno if you even still use this but..Ima post any ways..cause i can!

Yea so when you go under solutions then machinery then packaging machinery and click that it will come up with the logo picture and the nav bar which will make you have a logo, nav bar, logo, nav bar, then information.. Just pointing it out! :wink:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 am

Jonem wrote:I dunno if you even still use this but..Ima post any ways..cause i can!

Yea so when you go under solutions then machinery then packaging machinery and click that it will come up with the logo picture and the nav bar which will make you have a logo, nav bar, logo, nav bar, then information.. Just pointing it out! :wink:

If this wasn't your first post I would probably delete it. This thread is two months old. :evil:
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Barney

Post by Barney » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:16 am

Come on, admit it, it's funny as hell :lol:

Jonem
Master Sergeant

Post by Jonem » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:30 am

-.- thats all i have to say :D