The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:whatever I think your wrong!

yea maybe, i own my sister everyday in Halo 2, I'm the 1337 uber laskdfh 12314!!1!!!111!!!
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:12 am

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:not really I always pwn at halo 2 unless I'm playing my big bro and no I don't have live yet Kurke I'm saving up for a 360

playing lan doesnt count.

I gotta go with Apium on this one. Me and my friend own just about all of our other friends in Halo 2 in LAN matches. When we go on Live, it's a different world. There you are playing with kiddies who literally have no lives and do nothing but play Halo 2. Trust me, they're gonna whoop your ass no matter what.

The only issue with playing Halo 2 on Live is all of the cheating/glitching/hacking/modding that goes on. Or you have to listen to people bitch about who got host because they're sucking... yeah, whatever... For as much as Bungie says they track all the modding/cheating that goes on, they do one piss poor job of it.

And Apium, I know how you feel about having your "off" moments in FPS games. There will be times when I am just owning sh!t up on Live. Then, I take like a 5 minute break and when I go back I am like a n00b... Luckily, one of my friends is always nearby so I blame them and punch them square in the shoulder. It's my stress relief for the assholes on Live... Everytime I get killed, my friends now flinch. It's quite funny.

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 am

It's kinda the same with Fight Night Round 3.. the first couple fights I'll win easily, then I'll fight someone 10 ranks above me and no matter how badly I beat the guy each and every round, I end up on the canvas in no time.. not sure if there's a health cheat or armor cheat in that game but it seems that way

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:15 am

right I'm probably a medioker or however you spell it Halo 2 player

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:30 pm

I'd say I'm somewhere around a Rank 20 depending on the game variant.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:39 pm

So Kurke what do you think of Gordons retarded actions on Sunday?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:53 pm

I loved it. It's about time he got some payback on Kenseth for Bristol. What I didn't like is all the trash fans were throwing on the race track. And I thought Kenseth was a sore loser, I think the fans were worse. Seriously, Dale Sr. would spin people out in the same way and people loved him for it. Jeff does it and people throw a hissy fit. What do you all want? Neutered racing??? If you're gonna do that, just give the trophy, prize money, and points to whoever wins the pole.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:59 pm

Yeah whatever no on cares what you say. anyways I was one of those guys that hated Earnhardt with a passion and I hate Junior with a passion just cause of how much of a steryotypical movie star is he has girlfriends that are like 18 and hes almost 30 I just can't stand that and Gordon I know some people that think that Jeff Gordon is gay and they're probably wrong but he can be a big fruitcake sometimes and wouldn't you consider Gordon being a sore loser when he pushed Kensth at Bristol at least Kenseth had enough control to not get physical.

On a side note I think Tony Stewart is just about as bad as Earnhardt senior

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:02 pm

I'd say I'm somewhere around a Rank 20 depending on the game variant.

I mean in Fight Night Round 3, they have a rank system for that game specifically, if you fight someone who's ranked 10 spots above you, you get the underdog trophy, but for some reason you can't hurt anyone who's ranked that high and they can lay you out in a matter of a few hits no matter who you're playing as. At least that's how it seems.. maybe it's just me /shrug

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:16 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Yeah whatever no on cares what you say. anyways I was one of those guys that hated Earnhardt with a passion and I hate Junior with a passion just cause of how much of a steryotypical movie star is he has girlfriends that are like 18 and hes almost 30 I just can't stand that and Gordon I know some people that think that Jeff Gordon is gay and they're probably wrong but he can be a big fruitcake sometimes and wouldn't you consider Gordon being a sore loser when he pushed Kensth at Bristol at least Kenseth had enough control to not get physical.

On a side note I think Tony Stewart is just about as bad as Earnhardt senior

Jeff may sound a little fruity, but he's engaged to one hot chica! And as for Bristol, I think Kenseth was being the sore loser there too. Remember, he got pushed around by Kurt Bush (who I really don't like...). After Kurt ruffled his feathers, he went and spun Jeff out. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad Jeff went and gave Kenseth a good shove. I wish more drivers would do it. I'm tired of this "oh I'm sorry" driving. Quit being Mr. Nice Guy, you know damn well when you purposely spin someone out.

As for When Jeff spun out Kenseth, I think it was both a racing incident and payback. If you watch the replay, you can clearly see Kenseth lift. If you were that close to Kenseth racing for a win at a track you've never won at, would you let off? Plus, considering the history those two guys have, what did Kenseth expect?

I'm sorry, Kenseth is one of those drivers who is a sneaky slime ball. He is just as dirty as Kurt Bush but seems to get away with everything because he is quick to apologize. And you gotta love Tony Stewart! He's the only honest driver out there anymore... Well, him and Harvick. After those two, you won't find anybody who will speak their minds. Everyone else just says "I'm sorry" and thanks their sponsors. At least Tony and Kevin aren't afraid to call someone a bonehead or go throw a punch!!!

Yes, I am a proponent of the philosphy that NASCAR can keep their tight control of the drivers on the track, but damnit, let them slug it out in the infield!!!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:26 pm

Yeah I wouldn't mind to see a pitbox clearing brawl at all.

Now Gordon may be fruity tooty but Michael Waltrip is a faggot

Oh and Gordons girlfriend is ugly

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:37 pm

Whats the difference between Nascar and sitting by the highway watching cars go by? It's the same thing!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:41 pm

Actually I'm a big fan of a race on the Highway like across on I-10 from Jacksonville to where ever in California I think it would be cool like have different pit crews at diiferent points on the highway and just hit the pedal the only problem is a wreck on an overpass could get ugly and if you blow a tire good luck getting a caution it could be like one of those Rolex 24 hour races or I could shut up and stop looking like an idiot.

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:45 pm

lol nah that was funny.. beats being serious all the time

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:47 pm

have you read the quotes on Kurkes I am the Champion of the forums thread?