The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:26 pm

Apium wrote:
Szul wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:Yes, me and my friends were playing Halo 2 on Live till about 4am this morning. We like to school n00bs in Team SWAT. That and we like to tea bag our victims. I also invented the Super Tea Bag for my victims. To add insult to injury, we made a clan called the DIRTY T3A BAGS.

Just exactly how do you, and what do you consider as, Tea Bagging?

I've seen this term used a lot since triple incap was removed from SWG and I didn't know FPS games had incaps, so just curious how that term has morphed.

Also, can you tell me how that term got started?

*snicker* *snicker* well it came from the real tea bagging. Where the dude...wait before i get any further how discriptive do you want this to be?.........its like I'm the teabag and the mouth is the tea and well you "steep" the tea. One of my friends did it to another of my friends at a sleepover like 5 years ago, and i was unfortunate enough to see it.

Haha!! Go look up the full Wikipedia description. I only posted the video game related description. What's really funny, is how many people get pissed off by it in Halo. We've gotten entire teams to quit because of it.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:29 pm

Well if my earlier description didn't help then click on this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bagging

STOP BEFORE YOU CLICK KNOW THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE REAL DESCRIPTION, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THEN DO NOT CLICK. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:31 pm

LMAO lets start a new trend, no more teabagging lets helicopter. I'm logging on swg right now to get some helicoptering in.

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:31 pm

Anyways...

I'm only 10 posts away from Lexx!!!

Thought I'd give ya fair warning Lexx!!!

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:57 am

LOL well damn, honestly never heard of the term used as a homosexual whatever. Wow. I guess I don't hang around with enough bi-curious little faggots to have ever heard them use that term. If you're gonna lay your genitals on another males face, especially if its a hard-on, then seriously stop to consider your sexuality. :shock:

Where I first heard the term, was in SWG when we'd triple incap someone just to cause them item decay. It was called Tea Bagging because of the way the death animation flopped them onto their back into the corpse mode. So they'd flop on their backs with Incap 1, then stand up and flop back down for #2, then stand up and flop back down for the corpse, and this held them helpless for a minute or more, it was called letting them brew.

But hey, if you want to use the term based on homosexual sex... lol alrighty.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:40 am

Szul wrote:LOL well damn, honestly never heard of the term used as a homosexual whatever. Wow. I guess I don't hang around with enough bi-curious little faggots to have ever heard them use that term. If you're gonna lay your genitals on another males face, especially if its a hard-on, then seriously stop to consider your sexuality. :shock:

Where I first heard the term, was in SWG when we'd triple incap someone just to cause them item decay. It was called Tea Bagging because of the way the death animation flopped them onto their back into the corpse mode. So they'd flop on their backs with Incap 1, then stand up and flop back down for #2, then stand up and flop back down for the corpse, and this held them helpless for a minute or more, it was called letting them brew.

But hey, if you want to use the term based on homosexual sex... lol alrighty.

its not gay........unless your gay

and it was always fun as a fencer to keep using bleed on a smuggler who used that fake incap thing. That fucked up their equipment and gave them massive wounds.

Kalice- Master Architect

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:46 pm

Apium wrote:its not gay........unless your gay

LOL yes it is!! Proof is that according to that Wikki, it was started in GAY male strip clubs. Laying your genitals on the face of another male is NOT normal heterosexual behavior... thats called being bi-curious. Thats just not a normal thing for a male to do to another.

Now I can understand the use of the animation as a taunt in a video game, I think thats funny as hell, but the RL practice is gayer than Liberace.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:50 pm

Szul wrote:
Apium wrote:its not gay........unless your gay

LOL yes it is!! Proof is that according to that Wikki, it was started in GAY male strip clubs. Laying your genitals on the face of another male is NOT normal heterosexual behavior... thats called being bi-curious. Thats just not a normal thing for a male to do to another.

Now I can understand the use of the animation as a taunt in a video game, I think thats funny as hell, but the RL practice is gayer than Liberace.

wow how much of that did you read? lol

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:35 pm

Apparently all of it...

Szul apparently hasn't been a member of our age group for a long, long time. But, I do have to agree with him, in RL it just ain't right unless you are actually gay... Even if you are drunk, that's no excuse.

Anyways...

How about Waucod is a little snitch. :P He had to warn Lexx that I was catching his post count. Hell, I even gave Lexx fair warning a few posts up!!! That's alright, I'll still catch his post count. :twisted:

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:38 pm

We all know Lexx never reads the GAT thread...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:16 am

Not completely true, I did manage to get him to post in here at least once. I'm too lazy to go searching thru the other 85 pages to see how many times he really did post in here though.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:27 am

I had the perfect screenshot to go with what you were talking about. Ancient screenshot, but still good.

Image[/img]

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:40 am

thats nice...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:27 pm

Classic.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:44 pm

I'm coming back!!!!!