The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:25 pm

Apium wrote:yea hes right, maybe i'll just grind my boiling oil resist skills.

what u need to do is get a intership dat pays ... looks good in college aplications and ur getting payed

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:31 pm

Dragonus wrote:

what u need to do is get a intership dat pays ... looks good in college aplications and ur getting payed

I'm applying for one at microsoft.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:36 pm

Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote:

I'm applying for one at microsoft.

cool ! i hit 100 post wooot!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:33 pm

Thats nothing....

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:45 pm

whats with the inactivness

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:19 am

Halo 2.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:24 am

Xbox Live? interesting...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:47 am

Yes, me and my friends were playing Halo 2 on Live till about 4am this morning. We like to school n00bs in Team SWAT. That and we like to tea bag our victims. I also invented the Super Tea Bag for my victims. To add insult to injury, we made a clan called the DIRTY T3A BAGS.

Of course, me and my one friend were trying to teach our other friend how to play Plots... Personally, I don't see what's so complicated about it. You go and capture a plot and earn time. If the other team captures the plot, you go and re-capture it. First team to five minutes (or whatever it is) wins. Noooo... our friend sat there and just camped people all night long... WTF!!! SWAT is no shields and no radar. Run and gun my friends... Run and gun...

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:26 pm

hows everyone doing? !

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:40 pm

Wishing I wasn't sick...

Szul

Post by Szul » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:40 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Yes, me and my friends were playing Halo 2 on Live till about 4am this morning. We like to school n00bs in Team SWAT. That and we like to tea bag our victims. I also invented the Super Tea Bag for my victims. To add insult to injury, we made a clan called the DIRTY T3A BAGS.

Just exactly how do you, and what do you consider as, Tea Bagging?

I've seen this term used a lot since triple incap was removed from SWG and I didn't know FPS games had incaps, so just curious how that term has morphed.

Also, can you tell me how that term got started?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm

This is according to the Wikipedia definition of Video Game tea bagging:

Simulated teabagging (also called corpse humping), has become a common method in many online multiplayer video games (notably Halo 2) to taunt, humiliate, or otherwise harass one's opponent after a kill; the player will move their character on top of the victim's corpse and crouch on top of its head, sometimes repeatedly standing and crouching. While it is most common in first-person shooters, this practice has also appeared in some other videogame genres such as MMORPGs.

As for my Super Tea Bag, it involves a jump from the crouched position back into the crouched position. The jump pushes you about 5 or 6 feet into the air before slamming down onto your dead victim. This is different from the normal tea bag which is just crouching from the standing position.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Szul wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:Yes, me and my friends were playing Halo 2 on Live till about 4am this morning. We like to school n00bs in Team SWAT. That and we like to tea bag our victims. I also invented the Super Tea Bag for my victims. To add insult to injury, we made a clan called the DIRTY T3A BAGS.

Just exactly how do you, and what do you consider as, Tea Bagging?

I've seen this term used a lot since triple incap was removed from SWG and I didn't know FPS games had incaps, so just curious how that term has morphed.

Also, can you tell me how that term got started?

*snicker* *snicker* well it came from the real tea bagging. Where the dude...wait before i get any further how discriptive do you want this to be?.........its like I'm the teabag and the mouth is the tea and well you "steep" the tea. One of my friends did it to another of my friends at a sleepover like 5 years ago, and i was unfortunate enough to see it.

Kalice- Master Architect

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:16 pm

I killed Apium on Test Center today :D

Didn't even realize he was online till i deathblew him hahah :lol:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:20 pm

Vogik wrote:I killed Apium on Test Center today :D

Didn't even realize he was online till i deathblew him hahah :lol:

that hardly counted, it was a gangbang you got the deathblow. Just wait till i hunt you down. I'm 14-0 on bounties collected today. I had one guy begging me to let his bounty go.

O yea and there was a 3 on 1(I was the one) and I killed one of them and got the other one to like 1/10 health and the one i killed sent me a /tell saying I sucked. LMAO sending me a /tell saying I suck from the cloning center when he just got killed in a 3v1 fight. Besides I fought that guy 3 times and he ran everytime when he was about to die.

Kalice- Master Architect