Got the day off...

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel
Got the day off...

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 am

so they can install my new septic tank... it's 8:40AM and there is a lovely series of holes developing in my front yard where my old septic tank is and where the new one will be...

Still, I question the logic of doing this smack dab between snowstorms in the beginning of January in northeast Ohio... I mean, there's like 9 inches of snow out there now and they are calling for 3 to 5 inches more tonight...

OK, maybe their logic is fine, however I'm not a fan of my yard looking like a nuclear wasteland for the next 4 or 5 months before I can reseed the lawn... Here's to hoping that they finish by the end of the day and that we do, in fact, get 5 inches of snow (if not more) so that I don't have to look at my torn up lawn...

And here's hoping they don't cut the cable coming from the satellite dish into the house... DirecTV is expensive when you need to have them come out for a service call...

In the meantime, I guess I will start grinding my lowly lvl 26 BH, Ka'sin. When everyone else is doing work, what better way to spend your day than playing SWG!

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Ahaha, sorry to hear that. Oh well, at least you get to play SWG, right? :D

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Yep. Supposed to be taking down christmas decorations... yeah... oops... lol

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Got the day off...

Post by Daiho » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:so they can install my new septic tank... it's 8:40AM and there is a lovely series of holes developing in my front yard where my old septic tank is and where the new one will be...

Still, I question the logic of doing this smack dab between snowstorms in the beginning of January in northeast Ohio... I mean, there's like 9 inches of snow out there now and they are calling for 3 to 5 inches more tonight...

OK, maybe their logic is fine, however I'm not a fan of my yard looking like a nuclear wasteland for the next 4 or 5 months before I can reseed the lawn... Here's to hoping that they finish by the end of the day and that we do, in fact, get 5 inches of snow (if not more) so that I don't have to look at my torn up lawn...

And here's hoping they don't cut the cable coming from the satellite dish into the house... DirecTV is expensive when you need to have them come out for a service call...

In the meantime, I guess I will start grinding my lowly lvl 26 BH, Ka'sin. When everyone else is doing work, what better way to spend your day than playing SWG!

2 years ago, we received more than 200 inches of snow haha

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Why would you do that? You'll just need to put them up again next year, right?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah, but something about leaving the christmas tree up year-round just isn't right... lol