this ecomony is awesome

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:34 am

taking another pt test today...i think i'll be able to pass pushups and situps, not so sure about the run, chances are higher if i pass pushups and situps though, as the run will be the only thing stopping me from passing.
Apathy is Death.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 am

was doing the situps wrong....been doing them not going all the way down so eh, gotta practice! run was better than last time but only shaved 6 seconds off....18:26, doing interval sprints to get faster.

and to make matters better, my xbox 360 went RROD on me. it's covered under the extended warranty, thank God, but i'll be out of a 360 for a while and i was interested in Operation Flashpoint....

going to lend my computer that i think i destroyed with the GT card last year to my friend to see if he can fix it....if he can, I might be back on SWG!
Apathy is Death.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 am

my computer is dead lol. i took alot of my time down...down to 17:06. running in the below 30 weather at 5:30 in the morning sucks but i gotta do it.

might be able to put swg on this computer (got my dad a decent cheap computer for his birthday) i ran the analyzer thing on it and it says SWG should run just fine. need to subscribe though, maybe thursday...
Apathy is Death.