Tigers give stadium a fairwell to remember

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mikal
Second Lieutenant
Tigers give stadium a fairwell to remember

Post by Mikal » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 am

The LSU Tigers completely and utterly crushed UC Irvine last night 21-7 in the final game ever at their old stadium. My mean boss wouldn't let me off to go to the game cause he was going instead....BOOOOO!!!!!!! 3 homers in a row in the first inning....if I was UC Irvines' pitcher I would just hang up the glove forever hehehehhe. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Waucod
Warrant Officer II

Post by Waucod » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 am

Yeah, this is turning out to be a good year for LSU athletics, Hopefully that big hitting will transfer to Omaha and against North Carolina next week.
2030 + however many I have now...

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Waucod wrote:Yeah, this is turning out to be a good year for LSU athletics, Hopefully that big hitting will transfer to Omaha and against North Carolina next week.

I vote that Waucod not be called an idiot anymore. He actually sounded smart with that post :wink: Now just to wait 2 more days for me to get busted again surfing the net all night at work looking for game score instead of working hehehehe.

Waucod
Warrant Officer II

Post by Waucod » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Yeah Mikal but who could possibly be worthy of my place?

Sucks though that Baseball doesn't get all the media coverage that basketball does because I've only seen a couple of LSU's baseball games and they've both been very entertaining. They just better beat North Carolina haha and I'll be happy.
2030 + however many I have now...