Pilot Grind

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lisee
Pilot Grind

Post by Lisee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:59 am

Things are looking good. Thought I'd let youall know I just hit T4 with this toon. :D

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:40 am

w00t

Lisee

Post by Lisee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Just got my TIE Advance Certification, I'm going to have to put off my space grind for a little bit. Got to hit planet side again to raise some credits. :(

Lamid

Post by Lamid » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:47 pm

Or you could see if there's anyone in the guild not *using* an old TIE Advanced chassis at the moment... >.> <.< ^__~

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:48 am

Lisee wrote:Just got my TIE Advance Certification, I'm going to have to put off my space grind for a little bit. Got to hit planet side again to raise some credits. :(

The Navy has supplies (including most types of imperial chassis) that anyone in RID can borrow/use. Just contact Erougn, Fyonna, or me in game and we can get you can chassis you need. (I'm not a Naval Officer currently, I just have access to the storage buildings.) Don't ever let space empty you have credits. I will just straight give you money before I see that happen.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:12 pm

I'm pretty sure there's a T/A in there. If not I have one in mypersonal stash. I think there's winglets in there too :-)

Lisee

Post by Lisee » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Thought I'd post this here instead of opening a new thread. I'm in need of a wingman or two to disable the Rebel Corvette in Kashyyyk space. I'd like to see if I can set something up with some of you all within the next day or two if possible. I'm just getting eaten alive by that corvette. :D

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:57 am

Lisee wrote:Thought I'd post this here instead of opening a new thread. I'm in need of a wingman or two to disable the Rebel Corvette in Kashyyyk space. I'd like to see if I can set something up with some of you all within the next day or two if possible. I'm just getting eaten alive by that corvette. :D

I wouldn't mind helping you with that if I'm around. I won't be around Monday at all though. I can lend a hand with my TIE Advanced, Nerf Herder IV. Heck, I'm only a few missions away from doing the vette mission as well.
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:59 am

I am stuck at work until 4PM EST, and once I get setup again at home I will be prpping for the POB class tonight. Afterwards, I will be available to assist you, or any time Monday. I will be on as Tieko- for tonight's class, but can log to Fyonna quickly after.

Lisee

Post by Lisee » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Imperial Guard TIE Interceptor is now mine. My the Gods have mercy on the Rebel pilots souls. :lol:

Lamid

Post by Lamid » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Lisee wrote:Imperial Guard TIE Interceptor is now mine. My the Gods have mercy on the Rebel pilots souls. :lol:

Aw but where's the fun in this thing called... "mercy"