Needing some help

A place for members to discuss anything pertaining to MMORPG development.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Needing some help

Post by Osar » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:50 pm

I was a Jedi for about 3 months in Chapter 6 for my very first time ever and then Chapter 7 came along and shortly there after I became a BH. (Side note: At the time, flawless was the most powerful set of heroic jewelry in game. You had it you was practicly invinsible.) So I gave up on Jedi due to the lack of a JMC. Now I need help in getting back to the basics and getting my Dark Fury set as well as my Master Jedi Cloak. 3 out 5 pieces for the fury set has been obtained and I lack the sith waist pack 4/5 in the holo grind. Please help me if you can, will try to repay if able to do so.
Last edited by Osar on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:50 am

If the monotony of holo-grinding becomes boring, you could consider heading out to Talus or Yavin, collecting a backpack full of treasure maps, and then organizing a treasure hunting night. That's the best advice I can give you.

Otherwise, the rest of us will keep our eyes out for your holos. Also, consider investing in a suit of armor, block-stacked. Now, that Jedi are wear it, and with armor (as far as I know) you can attain higher block stats than with robes, that'll help you in PvE until you can get your MJC.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Done, wearing my old mando block suit. But I also need some heroic runs, for both jewerly and MJC.

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 pm

I will be happy to help with whatever as soon as I am back, Osar :)

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Redaxe wrote:I will be happy to help with whatever as soon as I am back, Osar :)

Thanks, sure could use the help. At the moment I am having a time with my comp since I used my recovery disk. The game is not working like it's suppose to for some odd reason, even though I believe I have all my old settings for the game back.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am

Osar wrote:Done, wearing my old mando block suit. But I also need some heroic runs, for both jewerly and MJC.

i do them every night

my characters are auren and mooke

last night i managed to get myself and daiho into possibly the worst heroic group ever. We did complete the dathomir (AM) and lok (ig88) before disbanding though.
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm

auren wrote:last night i managed to get myself and daiho into possibly the worst heroic group ever. We did complete the dathomir (AM) and lok (ig88) before disbanding though.

Nah, I have by far been in the worst groups any one can imagine. If you can't even defeat Gorvo in Axkva Min heroic or die out to all the bomb droids in IG-88 heroic or heck could not even liberate one building after the cantina in the Tusken King heroic, then you can tell me you been in the worst group ever. Odd thing is, these are the very first 3 heroics ever and yet after they had been concorded by almost everyone (including myself) numerous times, with lots of advice out there, we failed the 1st phase in all 3 of them w/time running out.

So you see how my luck runs with pick up groups, so can you imagine how it is with finding the stuff I need and getting good groups up for heroics will be for me?