Make SOE PLAY SWG!

A place for members to discuss anything pertaining to MMORPG development.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Make SOE PLAY SWG!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Post which directs you to the vote is here: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=612110

Lisee

Post by Lisee » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:48 pm

I didn't mean to cause trouble last night when I originaly posted on this. I found the link original link on the SWG forum and copied and pasted what the original poster posted.

How ever I would like to see some of the SoE employees play SWG to hopefully see how this game is put together and maybe once they hit the grind from 50ish to 70ish convence them to continuse the legace quests.
This is the fist MMO that I have played were there is no quest or missions to play from toon creation to when you hit max level.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Lisee wrote:I didn't mean to cause trouble last night when I originaly posted on this. I found the link original link on the SWG forum and copied and pasted what the original poster posted.

How ever I would like to see some of the SoE employees play SWG to hopefully see how this game is put together and maybe once they hit the grind from 50ish to 70ish convence them to continuse the legace quests.
This is the fist MMO that I have played were there is no quest or missions to play from toon creation to when you hit max level.

No worries, it was a misunderstanding. I deleted the thread because the link was dead and Fyonna's post made it sound like it was the link to a devious thread on the SWG forums. Apparently it is not and I'm sorry for deleting it.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:25 pm

There was no meaning in what I said, other than the link is dead. I agree wholly that they should be mandated to play two hours per day at the office.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Just wait 'til they do the... legacy quest. *Maniacal Laughter* :twisted: