GCW UPDATES FACTION: Chapter 3

A place for members to discuss anything pertaining to MMORPG development.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Takura

Post by Takura » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:40 am

lol.. unless u fire the specials from the toolbar, then yeah, u have to right click to use em.. and with the new auto target u can even run away while doing so..

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:32 am

I like these changes for the most part, the only thing I didn't like was the need for the 200FP to get into a faction, devs don't need to remove things, they need ADD things.

As well, making it this hard for PvEers to advance is a bit rediculous. PvPing is a choice, shouldn't be a requirement in a game. It would seem a lot of changes lately have been geared towards PvPers, which is typical of devs to only focus on one aspect of this game, always has been.

And already there are the responses "well PvPers are better so they should get access to this stuff" in this thread.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:08 pm

I like the changes, but agree with Leviathen that removing the 200FP faction point requirement for joining a faction is stupid. If anything it needs to be MORE difficult to join a faction. Also, what about flip-floppers?

Also, they mentioned a bit about player bases. Whats the story with those?

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:51 pm

Takura wrote:lol.. unless u fire the specials from the toolbar, then yeah, u have to right click to use em.. and with the new auto target u can even run away while doing so..

don't use auto aim and defiantly don't use auto fire. And yes I fire specials from my toolbar, my right click is keymapped to force run.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith