Sarlacc City: CULT Memorial

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel
Sarlacc City: CULT Memorial

Post by Apium » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:30 am

Hey RID,

Can anyone tell me if the memorial erected in honor of CULT still stands outside of city hall? There are pictures in a thread called "Sarlacc City" if you don't know what memorial I am talking about. Also, if anyone has any other information regarding the city such as current name, current mayor, rank, number of citizens, etc. it would be appreciated.

Apium
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Talk to Rett

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Arev wrote:Talk to Rett

I don't really have a way to get up with Rett. He rarely posts on these forums. I'm assuming that Rett is the current mayor, though. I'd just like someone to drive by the memorial and make sure it is still intact.

Kalice- Master Architect

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:15 pm

I'll let Rett know about this post.

But to answer your question, yes, the memorial still remains, as a request of Kalaia. Rett is currently mayor of Sarlaac City, and the city recently grew to metropolis status. I'd estimate a citizen count of about 45 people. Other than that, no other information. An Imperial Forward Outpost was established there, and Rett opened a card bar which was recently pretty successful during an event.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:53 pm

What city lost metro status for sarlacc to advance? I would like for that mayor to take over a town on Dant and run it into the ground for me as well so I can advance :lol:

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 am

Mikal wrote:What city lost metro status for sarlacc to advance? I would like for that mayor to take over a town on Dant and run it into the ground for me as well so I can advance :lol:

What are you talking about? He should head to Talus so Keen can finally advance!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:33 am

To my understanding, any rank 4 City can advance to a rank 5 Metropolis. There's no particular cap on Metros, but there is a cumulative cap on Cities/Metropolises (if that makes sense).

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Hey Apium, sorry for the delayed response. I've been real busy in school this week. Anyway, just so you know, these forums are a good way to contact me. Even if I don't post a whole lot, I still look at them atleast once a day. As far as the city goes, like Lexx said, it recently advanced to rank 5 with the addition of 4 or so more citizens, I opened a bar to play cards and socialize in and I beat out some guy named Jobo who got 2 votes in the mayoral race by like 8 or so votes. The memorial is definitely still there. I will never move that memorial. Hope things are going well in school for ya!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:45 pm

RettVescan wrote:Hey Apium, sorry for the delayed response. I've been real busy in school this week. Anyway, just so you know, these forums are a good way to contact me. Even if I don't post a whole lot, I still look at them atleast once a day. As far as the city goes, like Lexx said, it recently advanced to rank 5 with the addition of 4 or so more citizens, I opened a bar to play cards and socialize in and I beat out some guy named Jobo who got 2 votes in the mayoral race by like 8 or so votes. The memorial is definitely still there. I will never move that memorial. Hope things are going well in school for ya!

You may want to establish a good relationship with jobo, if you are able to. He owns or has access to the vast majority of Sarlacc City. He is one of the original officers of CULT and if he had come back a week earlier the city would have been given to him and not RID. In fact, I offered him the city shortly after I took it over, but he refused at the time.

Kalice- Master Architect

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm

I see. Well if he'd let me know ahead of time who he was so that I wouldn't think was just some random pain in the butt trying to take over a city only to let it wither, then I may've done things a bit differently.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm

There's nothing wrong with establishing relations with Jobo, but I'd much rather maintan the city under RID/Rett in order to respect Kalaia's wishes.