Regal Fort Network: City Information

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Regal Fort Network: City Information

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:15 pm

Greetings!

Listed here is a current list of R.I.D. operated Forts, updated as often as possible for maximum accuracy. In the list, you will find information, such as the current mayor, rank, citizen count, location, and other information that relates to these cities. Please feel free to use this list as means of finding a city that is right for you. The list will also indicate what kind of members are allowed to join, so be sure to check everything in detail!

(((INFORMATION PENDING)))

Tatooine Forts

City Name: Fort Oasis
Player Association Affiliation: Regal Imperial Defenders <RID>
Current Mayor: Lexx Yovel
Location: Tatooine, adjacent to Mospic High Range, inbetween Mos Espa and the Imperial Oasis.
Current Rank: Metropolis (5)
City Specialization: Research Center
City Faction: Imperial
Level of control: Direct priority control
Property Taxes:
Sales Taxes: 0%
Citizen Taxes: 2000 credits/week
Additional requirements to become a citizen: Fort Oasis mostly accepts RID members only. We sometimes make exceptions, as long as citizens are Imperial. We usually do not allow non-RID neutrals to join the city unless they wish to operate a shop. Rebels are prohibited from joining.
Number of citizens: 100
Additional city information: Fort Oasis was founded December 17th, 2003, by Lexx Yovel, a month after RID's founding. To this day, it serves to be RID's capital, and is top priority in our Regal Fort Network. It's intended purpose is a multi-task city, which specializes in military fortifications, shopping, entertainment, and other various venues.
Informaton last updated: 7/7/07

City Name: Fort Farpoint Valley
Current Mayor: Hel'mut Yovel
City Specialization: Research Center
City Faction: Currently under Imperialization
Level of control: Direct control, but to be handed off to a council at a later date.
Property Taxes:
Sales Taxes:
Citizen Taxes:
Additional requirements to become a citizen:
Number of citizens:
Additional city information: This city was taken over by Hel'mut Yovel after an agreement with Clarissa (the former mayor) was made. After facing some political dispute with the former sister city of Farpoint City, Hel'mut won the election and began Imperialization of the city. It was renamed from Farpoint Valley to Fort Farpoint Valley, and a moderate influx of Imperials and RID's populated the city. Control over the city has been an issue of controversy over the course of the months. In the future, mayorship will be handed off after the formation of a city council is made. The namesake and Imperial predominant nature of the city wil be maintained, if agreements are met.
Informaton last updated: 7/7/07

City Name: Fort Selinor
Player Association Affiliation:
Current Mayor:
City Specialization:
City Faction:
Level of control:
Property Taxes:
Sales Taxes:
Citizen Taxes:
Additional requirements to become a citizen:
Number of citizens:
Additional city information:
Informaton last updated:
Last edited by Lexx Yovel on Sun May 04, 2008 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:47 pm

I'll clean up Fort Selinor once I get back in game in a couple of weeks. Right now all of the taxes are maxed because I was milking credits from the people who had left the game. I was the only active citizen. Well actually there was one other and I gave him a tax refund. Anyways I'll fix it up.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 am

I wouldn't worry about clearing up abandoned homes. Every single abandoned home (until the Devs implement a new purge) has been destroyed. Once you come back, I'll help you refresh the new city.

What we should do is ull up all the gardens, terminals, cloning center, banks, etc, and then map out a new layout from what we have now.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:32 am

Is it possible to put an unpdate on this post please Lexx?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:35 am

Sure, I'll get one updated as soon as I can and sticky it :)

Gounk
Private

Post by Gounk » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 am

City Name: Fort Sparta
Current Mayor: Gounk Sharpblaster
Location: Tatooine, South of Bestine and East of Lars Homestead
Current Rank: Metropolis (5)
City Specialization: Manufacturing Center
Property Taxes:
Citizen Taxes: 100 credits/week
Additional requirements to become a citizen: Fort Sparta prefers Citizens that are allied to the Empire but will make exceptions
Number of citizens: 50
Additional city information: Fort Sparta is recognised as one of the oldest Cities on Starsider, probably the 3rd city to be started. It was originally called Traders Outpost but soon the name of Sparta was adopted. For many years the Mayor was the well know Architect Roga Daynar who then past the mantel to the present Incumbant. At this point Sparta proudly became part of the RID network. Fort Sparta has the luxury of being situated in a large Plain so the terrain is very flat, this has allowed for the building of a very nicely laid out town square featuring shops of every type. New citizens or people wanting to occupy a shop are welcome.
Informaton last updated: 25/11/07

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:09 am

City Name: Fort Nar Shadda
Current Mayor: Daiho
Current Rank: Village (3)
City Specialization:
Property Taxes:
Citizen Taxes: 2000 credits/week
Additional requirements to become a citizen: Be a RID member
Number of citizens: 17
Additional city information: Daiho has take over Fort Nar Shadda. The city just got is rank 3 and he's going to work hard to bring a shuttle in this city.
Informaton last updated: 12/26/08