Architect in Need of Ore!!!

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel
Architect in Need of Ore!!!

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:13 am

If any of you fellow guildmates have run into me lately, you probably know I am an architect in training, currently 3-3-2-2. What you might not know is that grinding to the top of the Architect tree requires huge amounts of ore. While I can go out and mine it all myself with harvestors, it takes time and credits I don't have.

So, to put it bluntly: I am in dire need of grinding ore, whatever it may be. It can be extrusive, intrusive, siliclastic, or carbonate ore. Quality doesn't matter either. I am willing to pay 2-3 cpu. I know that might seem a bit cheap, but paying 6 cpu on the bazaar is rediculous.

Iwooko, this message is kind of directed towards you since you are the head of RID Resource, Inc. The more you fill up your vendor in the mall, the more credits I will spend there. Keep it well stocked with ore and we will both be happy. :D Plus, having a well stocked resource vendor in Fort Oasis is a wonderful convenience considering I do all my crafting in town.

Whoever is interested in selling me ore, please respond to this message.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:37 am

alright it will take time. all my harvestors were destroyed while i was on vacastion. "forgot to redeed them". i have a harvestor now and am looking for a place to put it. if anyone could make some contributions to help me get set up again it would be most appreciated.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:41 am

Anything to get the head of resources back on his feet. If you need some medium harvestors, I should be able to craft a few for you. If you want some personal mineral harvesters (the small ones) to hold you over, I have more than a dozen sitting on around that I can loan you. Let me know what you need and I'll get to work on them. Since I'm not higher up on the skill tree I can't make heavy harvestors, just most of the medium ones.

Thanks for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated! :D

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:13 am

Mate, go to HALO resources in Lokian Abyss...
Can get ore for 1cpu.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:09 pm

i was gona ask you if you could make them but then i saw this post. i would like 2 personal mineral harvestors a personal gas extracor and a chemical extractor. this would be of great service to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:43 pm

i sell resources for 1cpu in fort oasis in the RID Mall