Overstock of +35 Powerbits

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Bovive
Colonel
Overstock of +35 Powerbits

Post by Bovive » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 am

Hi! I'm Darth Ewaba of Darth Ewaba's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled +35 Power Bit Emporium and Moon Base. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled +35 Power Bits, and I am passing the savings onto yoooou!

Seriously though, by the end of the week I will have about 70 +35 Powerbits complete. I'm not making these for the general public however, I'm making them for yoooou! This is enough for about two complete suits of armor, shirts and weapons that are socketed, but you can buy them individually. Anyways I'm offering these powerbits at a 50% discount for RID members so long as you can provide me with some of the resources it takes to make these things. So if you want a good deal this is the cost of each PB:

500k credits
35 junk loot items
1 statted armor/clothing item with a stat of 22 or better on it

Alternatively you can just pay me the market price of 1 mil per PB, or whatever they are going for at the time, but I would rather give you a discount.