Giving away free credits!

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Giving away free credits!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:45 pm

Hi there! Oraf here! I would like to offer vast sums of money to the first person who responds to my post! The first to respond wins a prize of 1,000,000c! No joke! Once I see you have responded, I will give the prize to you when I see you next online! THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Note: Posting in this thread means that you have read and agreed to the terms below: 1), that you shall sign over your soul, your house, and any belongings to Oraf Klega, 2), that you will give him your Station Password and Account, so that he may use it freely, and 3), that you will automatically owe Oraf Klega the amount of 2,000,000c (two million credits), thus cancelling out the 1,000,000c (one million credits) reward. If you post below, quite frankly you are a moron, and you should be shot. Offer void in Mexico, Alaska, France, Singapore, Nigeria, and any Communist nation. If you live in one of these countries, you will be shot anyway.

bizob

Post by bizob » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:06 pm

im just that lucky aint i?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:07 pm

howdy oraf

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:07 pm

damnit damnit damnit damnit damnit

bizob

Post by bizob » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:08 pm

wow 3 peeps on forums at the same time

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:09 pm

biz, you just had to post ahead of me......

grrrrr.... Kaesin needs money!!!!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:56 pm

Is it just me, or do I see very tiny print on Orafs post? Let me see what it says...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Posting in this thread means that you have read and agreed to the terms below:

1), that you shall sign over your soul, your house, and any belongings to Oraf Klega,

2), that you will give him your Station Password and Account, so that he may use it freely, and

3), that you will automatically owe Oraf Klega the amount of 2,000,000c (two million credits), thus cancelling out the 1,000,000c (one million credits) reward. If you post below, quite frankly you are a moron, and you should be shot. Offer void in Mexico, Alaska, France, Singapore, Nigeria, and any Communist nation. If you live in one of these countries, you will be shot anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were the first to post, I would give away my soul, but dont count on anytihng else... Hmm Biz, be prepared to give one mil away lol.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:04 pm

Does that make all three of us morons?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:05 pm

Oh, and Oraf, you are giving me more and more reasons to kill the old geezer. :twisted:

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:46 pm

wait alaska belongs to us. it is not its own seperate nation. and if it was who would want to live there

HA!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:52 pm

Hehe, where's my money? I believe Bizob is the unlucky soul! READ THE FINE PRINT! MUAHAHAHAHAA!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:39 pm

erm lexx either you can see super small letters or i have very bad vision because i did not even see that till oraf said read the fine print, and 2 days ago you said you only had like 6k LOL :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:40 pm

Lol, I have super vision. Actually I just copied the text into microsoft word. Also, I once had 0 credits recently lol. But thanks to the people who will buy just about anything, I got boosted back up to a comfortable 500k :D

I need to find these people again.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:57 pm

Lol, been a while since I found any moronic impulse shoppers... hehe, in my time as a con artist, I've sold the hideous Advertisement painting for 400k, the Endor painting for 1,000,000c, the Twi'lek portrait for 250k then buying a new one a day later for 10k... the list goes on...

Lol, why was I posting this again?..... oh yeah, lol....

Lexx who are these people, and what are you selling them? Maybe we can set up a scam together, lol :twisted:

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:52 pm

Wow, I am richer than Lexx.... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL
LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL
LOL

OK, I think I'm done...