Space Supplies

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Aerick-Fyonna
Space Supplies

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:16 pm

I have spoken to Erougn about needed supplies for space. Right now the pressing issue is IR2 missile packs. I have the factories, but not the resources, I just transferred here. I will get with Lexx to place a couple of factories near my bunker. I will put Erougn on the admin, so he can use schematics to make stuff.

My shipwright (Aerick) can make schematics if you have the resources. Just hand me enough to do a couple of experimentation tries, and I will give you the schematic and access to the factory. When it's completed its run, remove the finished product, any resources not used, and the schematic. After you have removed all your items, you will be removed from admin. I also have a couple of factories that can be loaned.

Until I get a satisfactory supply of quality resources I will not be making anything. Once that changes, I will announce it here and in guild mail, and will be able to make components as needed.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:56 am

What resources do you need?

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:01 pm

I have the resources. I dropped 50 million on SW resources right before I left, but unfortunately they are all on a storage vendor in the Space HQ. That didn't help at all, sorry.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:24 am

Easy fix, spend $15 and come play with us for a month...Chap 8 is buggy but worth a look :D

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:50 am

Erougn wrote:Easy fix, spend $15 and come play with us for a month...Chap 8 is buggy but worth a look :D

I'll be back in March. There will probably be a lot of crying from me if my vendors are all gone. again.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith