Giving away free credits!

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:00 pm

Hehe, are you richer after paying your... *ahem*... dues? :twisted:

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:08 pm

Lexx how do you keep up the city isnt it like 1 to 2 mil a week? ehh well im running on a steeady 1.8 million :D and who bought the endor painting for a million lol post there name plz

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:12 pm

Hehe, I wish I knew their name :twisted:

Actually, they paid me in cash, so I don't have a banktip in my inventory...

Actually, when I sold it, 1 million was the normal price on one. I forget how long I've been playing, lol. That sale was many moons ago.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:13 pm

haha so many moons ago, well i sold the one twist got for like 200k, but ranx still has his if you ever get his name agian tell me :)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:15 pm

Chances are he doesn't play anymore, probably got tired of being all powerful back in the day... *sigh*... I miss the good ol' days of yore...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:24 pm

City costs about 200k a week hehe. But dont get me wrong Oraf, I did what you did. Sell things that should only go for 5000 credits, for 100k or more. That so called "Rare Artifact," that looks real cool.... I can mass produce them by talking to an npc over and over again... sad but, got to make some money I geuss. Hehe.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:25 pm

Cheater im reporting you to devs!! LOL jk hehe im really bored as you can see :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:28 pm

Yeah lol. But people have scammed me before. I look at a Death Star fragment. Wow I say. It will be 250k he says. Back in my rich days, I say sold... cruise to the bazaar, 50 death star fragment for 3k :evil:

Serves me right I geuss heh. You snooze you lose :P

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:30 pm

300 of them LOLOL!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:25 am

LexxYovel wrote:That so called "Rare Artifact," that looks real cool.... I can mass produce them...

Lol, never let me know something like that. Can I have one?