Gearing up to craft your snowtrooper armor

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Bovive
Colonel
Gearing up to craft your snowtrooper armor

Post by Bovive » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 am

Hey Guys,

I am making runs of damn near server capped battle armor cores right now. I wanted to get an idea of how many people plan on getting the Snowtrooper armor for Hoth and will want it deconstructed and built with cores/sockets. If you are going to want this please let me know so that I can figure out how many cores to make and set aside for the guild. Thanks!

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:11 pm

me me~!!!

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:40 pm

lol at ppl that gonna wear snowtrooper, its a cold stack, so ill just use a non cold wep duh roflcopter at ppl.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Jaysont wrote:lol at ppl that gonna wear snowtrooper, its a cold stack, so ill just use a non cold wep duh roflcopter at ppl.

If you cannot stay within the purpose of the post, please don't post at all. This is for people who WANT snowtrooper armor.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 am

technicaly i am within the confines of this post, as if you think of it from a certain point of view, im ADVISING against getting the snowtrooper armour and saving ALOT of people some money since its a useless piece of armour your just gonna have to pay to get 35 modded when most of you guys hav a full 35 modded suit anyway. so whats the point of getting a whole new armour, statting it out for a little extra cold protection thats so low wont do anything anyway.

P.S im allowed to post where ever i want tbh.
Last edited by Jaysont on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:13 am

I agree with you, it isn't a good idea to get a new set of armor with all new SEAs just because of the cold protection. However some people do not have a set of tricked out armor yet. Some may need new armor because they are switching classes. Some may not want SEAs on it at all, they just want it capped for light PVE. Some may want it just because they have too many credits. This thread isn't here to debate the quality of the snowtrooper armor, I just want to get an idea of how many people want the cores so that I can make them.

Tenvik

Post by Tenvik » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:09 pm

I personally would like to get a suit of the armor

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Welp Corv and I are geared up to play Hoth tonight. We heard it has a 12 hour lockout timer so we decided to wait for you all.