Armorsmith and More

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Bovive
Colonel
Armorsmith and More

Post by Bovive » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:30 am

Hey Guys,

I have an alt that is a lvl 90 armorsmith. Basically I can offer you the following:

1) Near server capped armor including factional armor (within 10 pts)
2) Near server capped Personal Shield Generators (within 10 pts)
3) +35 Power Bits (I have the best RE Suit and Buffs available, including the cybernetic deconstruction arm).
4) I can do RP Armor very cheap with basic cores.

I just got back into the game so it may take me a few days to get back into the swing of things, but please by all means feel free to let me know if you need anything. I am not selling armor to the public, it is guild only.

Bovive (Armorsmith's name is Ewaba, be sure to say you are with RID)

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:51 pm

Thanks, Bovive. We'll be doing business. :D I'll bring you junk for 35s, which I'm need of, in the bad.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:55 am

Sure, I can help you out. Just give me a shout in-game. It actually takes statted clothing/armor drop items to make the +35s as well. I usually try to use something with a stat of +23 or higher to start with.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 am

Alright. I'll keep an eye out for 23 or higher and try to catch you in game.
Thanks.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm

No problem. I can tell you where I got most of mine when I need to get a bunch and that is on the bottom level of the Ryatt Trail on Kashyyyk. The mobs there tend to drop a lot of it, they also drop a lot of collectible items too, including the holo table monsters. Also you probably want to keep all the items that have 3 or more stats on them, regardless of if they are +23 or not. I could explain why this is important for RE, but lets just say it is needed to make 2nd and 3rd order bits :) How many sets do you need?

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm

I probably should also mention that I am just starting back up and it may take me a few days to get back in the swing of things. I'm not hurting for credits so I plan to only supply guild members and my personal friends.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Just enough for one suit of clothing. Shirt, gloves, boots,pants, maybe two extra just in case. Went to Nightsisters and got some good three stat stuff to bring to you. I'm pretty hazy about RE and mods. :cry:

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Do you have a vendor some place where we can sell you this loot for 1 credit?

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:32 pm

Yeah you can make a vendor for us to drop started clothes/junk loot that you need. Do you have a list of possible junk loot to watch for? Also sorry about tonight, it took me around twenty minutes to get back on and you were gone by then. =[

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Yeah you can make a vendor for us to drop started clothes/junk loot that you need. Do you have a list of possible junk loot to watch for? Also sorry about tonight, it took me around twenty minutes to get back on and you were gone by then. =[

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:49 pm

Yah, I do have a vender that you could drop them off at. He is inside a bunker at /wp 556, -4252 on Tat (Just a bit north of Anchorhead). If I remember correctly I was going through two stacks of 500 junk loot items for a bit over a full suits set. The best website for mod bit combinations I have found is http://www.swghuntersguild.com/JunkYard/ but also you can check http://www.action-inside.com/index.php?sid=6 if you cannot find what you need on there. Not all junk items actually work for RE btw. Anyway, I keep a large store of items so I can work with you on a project by project basis. Basically if you tell me what you want I can tell you what we need. Sending me an in-game mail (to my alt Ewaba) with a general template like this would work best:

SEAs
Helmet - Stats you want
Left Bicep - Stats you want
etc.

Keep in mind that special modifier bits can only be applied to the chestplate, weapon and shirts. My friend also has alts that do RE and he can make SEAs for clothing and weapons. He will actually probably end up joining RID too, his name is Arramen. So anyhow, there ya go :P