Arev...

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mikal
Second Lieutenant
Arev...

Post by Mikal » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 am

Hey, when you log in today, you are gonna notice a ton of mails from Mikal. Here is a synopsis:

The protocol droid that your friend wants can only hold 2 of the effects, and requires 70 Ditanium Steel for the chassis, which I don't have any of. Also the steel isn't spawning on Dantooine at the moment, or I could have just sampled for the 70.

The R2 unit can hold 5 of the 6 modules.

The R3 unit (has the clear bubble on the top, otherwise looks like R2), can hold all 6 modules.

Everything is all set for me to put it together when I get back from my trip, but just need to know which one she wants. I'll be able to check the boards while I'm gone, but will be at least Monday before I can login to the game.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks for the update, Mikal.

Good luck this weekend!

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:03 pm

I haven't left for home yet, not sure when that will be at the moment either. The family is currently negotiating contracts with FEMA again to work in the Galveston area (current contractors severely underbid and can't get sub-contractors to work at the rate they are wanting to pay out). As soon as we find out what is up with that I'll be able to head home and grab the comp and plug in and play.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Sounds good. Give Kai or me a holler when you get in-game. We'll out for drinks in Bestine or something!